So I finally have the time to sit down and write a post to give a HUGE shout out to Uncle Erik and his super hero work. Erik came down during the end of my pregnancy to help me with the two kiddos. Lucky for him, he got to spend some one on two time with his niece and nephew when my doctors decided that it was time for Dash-3 to make his appearance. He did an AWESOME job of getting the kids up, changing poopy diapers, chasing after my little peanut who was being potty-trained, bringing them to school, feeding them dinner and putting them down for the night. I know that it was not easy but he took it all in stride and I know that the kids loved making sure that what goes around, comes around :) THANK YOU, ERIK!!
 |
| Uncle Erik stops for a quick photo break! |
 |
| Uncle Erik and his niece and nephews. |
To make sure that there were no issues of jealousy, Boppa and Meemaw came down to meet Espen bearing gifts for the big kids: new dollys! Apparently, Bitty Baby has toddler-aged siblings. So Haakon got Bitty's older brother and Audriana got Bitty's older sister. Amazingly, the dolls looked EXACTLY like our kids :) I didn't get any good shots of Haakon with his doll, but I did manage to snap a few with Audriana and her doll.
 |
| Audriana and her new baby doll courtesy of Boppa and Meemaw |
 |
| Audriana changing Espen's dolly for him. It was just a wet diaper...whew! |
 |
| My favorite little boys! I had to sneak this photo in! |
 |
| Haakon after getting his new dolly. |
 |
| Haakon's new dolly courtesy of Boppa and Meemaw. |
No comments:
Post a Comment