We, along with Audriana (and Scout), are ECSTATIC to announce that we will be expecting a new arrival to our family sometime in mid-January, 2010...Yes, I am pregnant with Dash-2! We have been keeping this news to ourselves until we got a definitive due date...but, the beans have been spilled in other areas of the internet :) Also, I did not get my first ultrasound until I was in my second trimester, so the first dating ultrasound at that point was not considered to be particularly accurate. Initially, I had mistaken what was actually morning sickness to be a bout with whatever bug was going around while we were in Minnesota (our families were quite sick--including one Grandpa contracting H1N1). After further evaluation, it turns out that I had contracted a different bug from everyone else: the nine-month variety!
So come 2010, we will be a family of four (plus one) and we could not be happier about it! As soon as we find out about an actual due date, we'll be posting it :)