In keeping on par with the rest of our Dashes...here are Espen's 12-month child wellness stats:
Weight: 20.3 lbs. (22nd Percentile...we are creeping upward....YAY!)
Height: 31 inches (70th Percentile)
Head Circumference: I, unfortunately do not remember the measurement, BUT I do know that he is in the 70th percentile for this as well.
All in all, we have a VERY healthy and happy little one year old. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. He still does not walk, but very much gives the illusion to strangers and passerbys that he is a biped since he gets up and stands on his own very well. He also only has 2.25 teeth. However, those teeth are only for decorative purposes since I have never actually seen him use them. He relies heavily on his gums to mash up delicious food that his brother and sister also devour. Pictures to come soon....
cute video clips
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment