Audriana and Haakon fighting over the plane rocker
Walking away with her Bitty Baby
Do you see the mess in the background? Hurricanes Audriana and Haakon have been through...
So I was letting the kids play quietly in the toy and flex rooms the other morning while I was reading in the living room. After about 45 minutes, I hear a little wimpering coming from the toy room. I rush to see what was going on as I was sure that Audriana had duped her brother into doing something that they were not suppose to do. Well, Audriana was playing with her kitchen in the flex room and Haakon had climbed into their make-shift toybox in the toy room and gotten himself stuck. I think Haakon had been watching his sister do this for a while and finally decided that it was time he gave it whirl. Unfortunately for him, his sister is little bit more coordinated and is able to get herself in and out of the box quite easily. He has yet to master it as you can see....monkey see, monkey do.
No comments:
Post a Comment