Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Audriana's Christmas Pageant

Haakon waiting patiently for his sister's singing debut.


The rest of the parents waiting patiently at our church.

Do you see Audriana?


No one wanted to actually sit on Santa's lap...they both needed Mommy to be a buffer.


Trying to play with big kids after the program and cookies.


I remember when I was in preschool and getting all dressed up for our annual Christmas pageant (yes, I annual...I had to go to preschool twice). I remember how much fun it was to wear my special holiday dress and get up to sing at the church. Now, its hard to believe that I have my own little girl who is doing the same thing. Tonight, we got her in a warm Christmas outfit (the first of many) for her school's Christmas pageant. She did an awesome job of singing and made sure to sit right next to her teacher. After the pageant, we all got to sit on Santa's lap (including Mommy) and take our first Santa picture. It was shortly rewarded with a small sip of punch (to which they both puckered because of the tartness and the carbonation) and a giant Christmas tree sugar cookie. A fun night for all.

No comments: