Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer Update

Well, its hard to believe that our Baby Audriana is almost 19 months! I swear it was just yesterday that I held in my arms for the first time with her big brown eyes staring back at me....how time flies! Haakon and I took Audriana in for her 18-month check-up and she is a happy and healthy toddler! Here are her stats:

Head Circumference: 95th Percentile
Height: 85th Percentile (33 inches)
Weight: 43rd Percentile (24 lbs.)

So based on her measurements, Audriana is a tall skinny kid with a big head! We'll take that any day of the week. She also was such a big girl when she got her shots. Barely even cried and was quickly placated with stickers. I just love her!

Audriana and Haakon now officially share a room (and occasionally Scout will join them!). They are doing BEAUTIFULLY together. We are still completely shocked that they don't wake each other up. I love waking up in the morning to each baby talking to his/herself in the crib. Audriana LOVES to join Haakon in his crib when they are both awake. She loves to try to give Haakon his binky. And when he doesn't want his binky, she'll pop it right in her own mouth!

Haakon now is officially a solid food aficionado. I initially gave him a lick of my fresh peach and after one lick, he grabbed my hand and pushed the peach right back to his mouth for more. He also loves sweet potatoes and oatmeal....I think he has more of his daddy's palate. Audriana is a big help when it comes to feeding Haakon solids. She'll provide sound effects to help him enjoy his food more thoroughly and also help him eat his food if he is not eating it quickly enough....quite the mommy's little helper, that one.

Every day it is something new and exciting with these babies. I just cannot believe how fast they are growing. Trying to savor every new moment....

No comments: