Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It is so hard to believe that Christmas is upon us and the new year is just around the corner. This year has been such a roller coaster and our family has been so blessed despite all the craziness that sometimes surrounds us. We just had our last big ultrasound until the big debut and I simply cannot believe that Dash-2 will be making his appearance so soon. I am so excited to meet this little boy and to see how much his big sister will fall in love with him when she meets him. Like most second babies, I think this labor will probably be early and I hope that it will be just as quick as Audriana's. Keep your fingers crossed. We saw on the ultrasound machine that he does have hair on that little noggin...and don't worry, he's still a boy!!

As I am getting ready for Dash 2 to make his appearance, I have been looking back at all the photos and videos that we took of Audriana's birth. What a wonderfully magically time in my and Bjorn's life. Every time I see pictures of Audriana's little face on the day she was born, my heart stirs and I am still overcome with the same joy and amazement at our beautiful little girl. The pictures and videos of her still invoke so many maternal emotions and makes me indescribably excited to meet our son.

So, may your Christmas season find you with the abundant blessings of love, family and laughter. And may your new year bring forth tidings of joy, prosperity, and of course, pure contentment.


No comments: