Friday, November 20, 2009

Bombs Away!!!


So, Audriana decided early this morning that it was an excellent morning to get up at 5:15 AM to start her day. Needless to say, Bjorn and I were thinking that 8 AM was a much better time to start to the day. I will let you guess who won that battle :) I have been meaning to get this video for a while. And I finally did this morning. When Audriana gets bored or upset with Bjorn or me, she will start playing "bombs away" with the stuffed animals in her crib. Her decisions as to who goes or stays is really quite calculated (Bjorn spied on her a couple of times). Mr. Snuggles and her bunnies are usually the first to go. Her pink elephant and Boomer the Dog are generally the last ones. One by one they go and as they land, she makes sure to wave at them, giggling. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Patti Randa Rude said...

How come absolutely the cutest thing ever isn't listed as a choice?

Let's not forget about how darn smart this little
Te/Anderson child is!!!!

Love,
Patti